We tend to have a lot of pictures like this. 30-40mph dirt or gravel roads.
Thing is, we just aren’t interested in inhabiting the same space that a lot of the chrome and tassels folks do. If it’s easy to arrive at it isn’t earned. If it isn’t earned it isn’t appreciated. If it isn’t appreciated then why the fuck are you there?
That’s why the wilderness and the dirt roads and the trails have an inherent value that few can deny. To experience them, they must be earned.
Kimmie on the camera.
9 months ago / 14 notes
- figmentsofmyreality likes this
- wyzardlife likes this
- badgerwarfare reblogged this from dead-sea-gulls
- scarletwaters likes this
- brickmeetwindow reblogged this from edukaycheon
- brickmeetwindow likes this
- thatfinegentleman likes this
- edukaycheon reblogged this from thegreekgod1
- thegreekgod1 reblogged this from dead-sea-gulls
- dogjaws likes this
- fartstroll likes this
- boysfromnowhere reblogged this from dead-sea-gulls
- pocketranger likes this
- dead-sea-gulls posted this